Receive overdraft under profitable conditions for the purpose of solving short-term problems of your business. The overdraft is provided without monthly service fee.
Overdraft repayment is performed by crediting funds to the bank account, daily in case of availability of funds on the bank account.
You may be interested in
Use the credit line provided for business purposes
Up to AMD 250 000 or USD 500 000
Starting as low as 8.9%
Starting as low as 0.5%
Package "IDBusiness Shoppy Overdraft"
Accept non-contact payments through Idram system and use the privileged overdraft package. Get an overdraft of up to AMD 50,000,000, as well as a Visa Business payment card with one year of free service, a free AMD account and much more.
non-resident legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and RA resident
non-resident individuals engaged in agriculture.
small/medium: 1,000,000 AMD 2,500 USD,
large: 1,000,000 AMD 2,500 USD
small/medium: 25,000,000 AMD 50,000 USD,
large: according to internal regulations
small/medium: AMD: from 15% USD: from 12%,
large: AMD: from 13% USD: from 10%
small/medium: AMD: from 17.38% USD: from 13.92%,
or other banks for 12 months prior to the application submission. NCT does not include receipts of funds provided by the Bank and
or other banks, receipts of foreign currency, transfers
replenishments made from one account of the client (including persons related to it) to another account.
NCT is calculated on the basis of bank statements provided by the Customer, monthly maximum and minimum turnovers are not taken into account, since it is based on financial statements for the last reporting year, which are compared with NCT.
After signing the overdraft agreement, the client's account is checked every two months.
In case of failure to provide the minimum amount of NCT, the Bank has the right to reduce the overdraft limit, increase the annual interest rate, demand early repayment of the overdraft and apply other measures stipulated by the agreement.
2. Good or neutral credit history acceptable by the Bank, according to internal legal acts of the Bank,
3. Competent authorities of the Bank may decide to make requirements to other participants, as well as persons closely related with the borrower
• Fixed assets/equipment, techniques, other property,
• Working assets,
• Right of receivables,
• Financial flows,
• Guarantees, warranties,
• Monetary means,
• Precious metals (goods),
• Right to collateral,
• Other property not prohibited by the RA legislation or property right
Fine for overdue interest amount - 0.1% daily
2) Stable cash flows,
3) Compliance of the collateral with the requirements of the Bank,
4) Good reputation,
5) Other factors
2) Insufficient financial situation,
3) Non-compliance of the collateral with the requirements of the Bank,
4) Providing false or inaccurate information,
5) Providing information that calls into question the return of the loan,
6) Other factors