Cash collateral loans
Receive profitable loans and credit lines secured by your corporate funds and/or right of claim of funds.
No maximum loan amount is specified, it depends on pledged funds or bonds.
Loans for corporate clients secured by cash starting from 3.04%.
Loan secured by bonds
Get a business loan up to 95% of the nominal value of the purchased bonds. The loan is provided in both AMD and USD in the amount of 250,000,000 AMD or equivalent foreign currency.
USD: 2.79% - 14.40%/2.79% - 11.16%,
EUR: 2.54% - 12.14%/2.54% - 8.95%,
RUB: 3.83% - 16.71%/3.57% - 13.41%
2. Privileged – payment of interest amounts on a monthly basis, and payment of principal amount at the end of term
3. Flexible – equal monthly payments of principal amount, payment of interest amounts on a monthly basis.
1. Repayment of interest before the 15th day of each month in the aggregate amount of interest accrued as of the 1st day of the same month.
2. Repayment of principal amount at the end of term.
Credit Line: non-cash through a payment card
in accordance with the conditions applied to the given loan type at the Bank as of the extension date, if the client:
1) Has no overdue obligations in terms of loan obligations at the Bank, and
2) The class of the client’s loans at the Bank is “Standard” as of the extension date.
For loans exceeding AMD 20 million or its equivalent in a foreign currency:
Absence of overdue/classified obligations in the RA financial-banking system as of the date of acceptance of the loan application.
- The information provided for receiving a loan are false or unreliable,
- The client has a classification other than “standard” in terms of loan obligations in the RA financial-banking system,
- The client refuses the payment card,
- Other grounds according to the agreement.
2) provision of false or unreliable information,
3) provision of such information which disputes the return of the credit line,
4) absence of email address of the client,
5) other factors
2) good credit history