Loans secured by financial assets
Get a profitable loan against cash /bond security.
You can pledge your deposit, bond, money in your bank accounts. You can repay the interest on the loan by annuity, spiral, preferential and discount methods.
The loan interest rate is only 2% higher than the applicable annual interest rate on the pledged funds.
Get a loan or credit line up to the amount of your deposit/bond
You may be interested in
Get mortgage loans with or without your income proof
The loan is available in Armenian drams and US dollars
Up to 5% of the loan, not more than 5,000,000 AMD
The borrower chooses the repayment option convenient for him
Rocket Line and Rocket Line 0%
Enjoy Rocket Line digital credit now, pay later, without a clear schedule. Rocket Line is a pre-approved limit - maximum 10,000,000 AMD, which you can use for non-cash payments. Your credit obligation will be in the amount used only, starting from the time you began to use the money. Rocket Line is available for Idram&IDBank Premium Plus users who have synchronized Idram and IDBank accounts. See your limit in IDBanking.am, Idram&IDBank application or Idram.am website. You can use Rocket Line 0% when making payment with hundreds of partners, without any interest rate or additional payment.
Multicurrency loan-Refinancing interest rate of the Central Bank of Armenia + 5%
Multicurrency loan: 16.08%/16.57%-23.38%
2. discount – repayment of interest at the beginning of the term, and repayment of the principal amount at the end of the term
3. Spiral – equal monthly repayment of the principal amount, and monthly payments of interest,
4) preferential - interest payments are paid monthly, and the principal amount is paid at the end of the term.
1. Repayment of interest before the 15th day of each month in the aggregate amount of interest accrued as of the 1st day of the same month.
2. Repayment of principal amount at the end of term.
Multicurrency loan - 90% of the nominal amount of the pledged funds or bonds
1) in case of loans up to AMD 20 million and the equivalent in foreign currency the borrower should not have a delay of more than 3 (three) business days for classified or overdue loan liabilities at ID Bank as of the date of acceptance of the loan application.
2) In case of loans exceeding AMD 20 million or the equivalent in foreign currency:
3) The borrower should not have a delay of more than 3 (three) business days for classified or overdue loan liabilities in the financial banking system of the Republic of Armenia as of the date of acceptance of the loan application.
The term of the loan/credit line can be extended maximum until the maturity date of the deposit and/or the bond.