Social package account
Use funds provided to you within the framework of the social package in a convenient way through IDBank accounts. Take advantage of the opportunity to repay the rest, tuition fees, health expenses or loans defined by the program in the territory of the Republic of Armenia or the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.
IDBank's free Caring Card is suitable for receiving regular payments such as pensions, allowances and other similar payments. Cardholders receive benefits and discounts, including health insurance on favorable terms.
- Repayment of the monthly mortgage fee if the mortgage loan conditions comply with the general conditions of mortgage loans refinanced by “Home for Youth” Refinancing Credit Organization CJSC, “National Mortgage Company” Refinancing Credit Organization CJSC or “Artsakh Investment Fund”
- Tuition fee
- Obtaining the minimal package of additional services of health insurance for the social package beneficiary
- Obtaining the basic health insurance package for the family member of the social package beneficiary
-Repayments of the loan provided within the scope of the social package in case if such product is available in the Bank
- Account replenishment
- Transfer of funds provided within the frames of social package
- Cash deposit
- Account withdrawal
- Funds available on the account are subject to cashing in cases prescribed by the relevant Resolution N1691-N of the RA Government dated December 27, 2012.