Mortgage loans to purchase real estate
Purchase your residential real estate with IDBank profitable mortgage loans financed with the Bank's own funds. Get a high limit - up to 125,000,000 ֏ /250,000 $*.
When getting a mortgage loan from the bank's own funds, a number of benefits, including a Rocket Line digital limit, and a credit line of up to 5% of the loan, are provided.
*-Loans in USD are provided exclusively/solely to physical entities who are not residents of the Republic of Armenia.
You may be interested in
For the purchase. National mortgage company
Purchase your real estate through the National Mortgage Company.
Annual nominal interest rate starts from 13%
In case of joining IDsalary package
Pay off in up to 240 months
IDsalary salary package
"You choose where to get your salary from. Get it with IDBank Mastercard Standard/Visa Gold card and use IDsalary package offer with a number of preferential terms. Moreover, if you join the package, you get the Rocket Line limit amounting to at least one salary, as well as more favorable terms for mortgage and other loans."
*-Loans in USD are provided exclusively/solely to physical entities who are not residents of the Republic of Armenia
AMD` 13%-14.5% , IBRR + [3.7%-5.2%]
USD` 10%-11.5%, IBRR + [6.1%-7.6%]
2. Differentiated repayment method equal monthly repayments of loan principal, repayments of interest amount on a monthly basis in case of change of the annual nominal interest rate during the loan period, the method of repayment of the loan and interest amounts can be changed
If the loan currency is other than AMD, an account in AMD shall also be opened.
In case of other real estate property (other pledge) - any other physical or legal entity.
Mortgage loans are subject to refinancing by NMC through which the borrowers and co-borrowers who become the owners of real estate are members of the same family.
2. Adverse credit history of the client
3. Adverse credit history of the person affiliated with the client
4. Insufficient income
5. Insufficient level of creditworthiness
6. Insufficient level of collateral liquidity from the bank's perspective
7. An undesirable client for the bank
8. Provision of false or unreliable information
9. Availability of information casting doubt on loan repayment
10. Lack of a client email address
11. Other reasons