In order to improve the quality of services and maintenance, our team is re-equipping the banking program, and therefore from September 23, 18:30 to September 24, 04:00, the following services will be unavailable:
- The “Banking” section in the Idram&IDBank application,
- The IDBanking.am online platform,
- Replenishment of accounts and repayment of IDBank loans with IDBank, Idram, Telcell, Mobidram, EasyPay, Upay terminals and wallets,
- The IDBusiness mobile application,
- The Bank-client system for legal entities.
Through the IDpay application, transfers to IDBank cards/accounts only by phone number will not be available, and transfers by card number will work without interruption.
To avoid inconvenience, we ask you to have funds in your Idram wallet, through which you can make all necessary payments and transactions. You can also complete all transactions before the marked date.
Replenishment of IDBank accounts through Idram and IDBank terminals will be available in the “Transfers to card” section with a commission of 1%, and in the Idram&IDBank application, transfers to IDBank cards will be available from a wallet and attached cards with a commission of 0.5%.
IDBank cards will work without interruption at points of sale, online stores, as well as at ATMs.
Please be informed that on Saturday, September 23, the IDBank “Center” branch will serve clients until 17:30.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
IDBANK IS SUPERVISED BY THE CBA