The initiative of Idram and IDBank "The Power of One Dram" is already 3 years old. During this period, the companies have collected more than AMD 128 million to more than 20 funds and contributed to the implementation of strategically important projects. According to Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of the Board of IDBank, “The Power of One Dram” initiative during this period proved to be a successful program of corporate social responsibility.
“First of all, we are grateful to our users who use the Idram&IDBank application not only for its convenience and speed, but also for understanding that for each of their payments we transfer 1 AMD to funds that do important and valuable work for our country. We are extremely grateful that our users are carefully following which funds become our beneficiaries. Moreover, we wanted to thank our partner funds for making a great contribution to the development of important sectors in our country: healthcare, education, defense, environmental protection,” says Mher Abrahamyan.
According to Idram director Arsene Kdenian, the initiative "The Power of One Dram" developed greatly. “I am glad that just a few days ago we announced the launch of the “The Power of One Dramik” initiative. As already known, the Idram Junior application, which is intended for youngsters under 16, has already been launched. With Idram Junior, our young users can not only make contactless QR payments, charge their phones and make transfers, but also become part of charity. We are now transferring 1 dram per initiative for each payment of our young users,” says Arsene Kdenian.
“The Power of One Dram” initiative continues, and the whole amount collected in June will be directed to improvement and equipment of the territory of the annual “Hayordi” camp.
According to Vache Vardanyan, the coordinator of “Hayordi” camp, children who lost their parents as a result of the war from all over the territory of Artsakh and Armenia, as well as children resettled from Aghavno and Berdzor, will take part in the camp.
"The Power of One Dram" supported:
· Schools in the border villages of Lori and Tavush,
· Hayastan All-Armenian Fund,
· Insurance fund for military personnel,
· Homeland defender’s rehabilitation center,
· VIVA Foundation,
· Vahe Meliksetyan Foundation,
· Health fund for children of Armenia,
· Teach for Armenia Foundation,
· City of Smiles Foundation,
· “My Forest Armenia” organization,
· "Children of Armenia" foundation,
· “QaylTech” Company,
· Rehabilitation City of Heroes,
· "4090" fund,
· "Aren Mehrabyan" Charitable Foundation,
· Music for the Future Foundation,
· Installation of water heaters in the villages of Artsakh,
· A program to identify the professional potential of war veterans,
· Road of Life organization,
· "Hayordi" camp.
IDBank and Idram transfer 1 dram for “The Power of One Dram” initiative when paying through the Idram&IDBank application, online platforms Idram.am, IDBanking.am, terminals of both companies. Each of us can become a goodwill ambassador! And yes, it all started with just one dram.
COMPANIES ARE CONTROLLED BY CBA