We inform you that due to technical re-equipment works, starting from September 24th from 16:30 to September 25th 02:00 the following services will be unavailable:
- "Banking" section of the Idram&IDBank application
- Services provided on the IDBanking.am online platform,
- Payments through the Rocket line credit line,
- Transfers from Idpay and FORA bank,
- Replenishment of IDBank accounts through terminals․
Make the necessary transactions in advance or use your Idram account (which you can top-up in advance) or а card attached to the wallet as a source of payment during the mentioned period.
Payments with IDBank cards will be will be carried out continuously at outlets and online stores.
On September 24, IDBank branches serving on Saturdays - "Vardanants", "Kentron", "Arabkir", "Baghramyan", "Malatia", "Nor Nork", "Shengavit", "Davtashen", "Vanadzor", " Gyumri", "Abovyan", "Echmiadzin" will serve customers until 15:00, and the exchange of IDBank "Kentron" branch will not operate on September 24 and 25.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Bank's call center round the clock 010 593333.